Many people shy away from entering an addiction treatment program due to the costs. They need help with a substance abuse problem but think that they cannot afford it. This is one of many obstacles on the path to wellness, but there are ways to minimize the out-of-pocket costs associated with a treatment plan.
Archstone Behavioral Health in Lantana, Florida partners with Cigna Health insurance for addiction. Cigna Health Insurance has a variety of insurance plans with varying degrees of coverage. They work with clients to ensure that their addiction treatment program is affordable and effective in improving their lives.
Cigna Insurance for Addiction Treatment
As a global health organization with over 86 million clients, Cigna is uniquely positioned to provide affordable health care and assist in addiction recovery. Depending on the coverage one has, these recovery services may include:
- Alcohol rehabilitation
- Drug rehabilitation
- Addiction treatment counseling
Policy Coverage for Substance Abuse
Coverage and benefits may vary according to the Cigna plan you have in place. For example, with our lowest plan, bronze, you may incur out-of-pocket expenses and higher deductibles. With our silver, gold, and platinum plans, more comprehensive coverage with lower deductibles is available. Out-of-network coverage may also incur additional charges. Our coverage plans include:
- Bronze plan: 0% coinsurance for in-network providers. After your plan’s deductible is paid in full, Cigna will pick up all the remaining costs.
- Silver plan: In-network programs, coinsurance is typically 30-50% once the deductible is paid. Depending on the state you live in, out-of-network services may not be covered.
- Gold plan: In-network programs, coinsurance is typically 20-50% once the deductible is paid. Depending on the state you live in, out-of-network services may not be covered.
- Platinum plan: In-network programs, coinsurance is typically 10-20% once the deductible is paid. A higher coinsurance percentage may be required to cover out-of-network services.
Inpatient programs covered by Cigna include:
- Partial hospitalization for substance abuse disorders
- Acute inpatient drug detoxification
- Inpatient treatment for drug disorders
Archstone Behavioral Health
At Archstone Behavioral Health, we explore every avenue of addiction to set our clients on the path to recovery. Our unique approach allows us to treat complex medical cases in a supportive and calming environment. Our small devoted staff of master-level clinicians will aid and support our clients throughout the rehabilitation process. Everything is treated under one roof, with one-on-one care being emphasized.
Our recently renovated and updated accommodations resemble a beachside hotel rather than an addiction treatment facility. With an on-site chiropractor, yoga on Saturdays, and beach cleanups, we combine the best of South Florida with the newest and most reliable treatment options. Other amenities included are an outdoor pool and grill station, gazebo, and full gym.
Addiction Treatment Programs
Our expert staff is ready to assist our clients in every way to begin the recovery and healing process. In addition, a wide variety of treatment programs are available, as we are licensed with our masters-level clinicians. Our treatment programs include:
- Medical detox program
- Residential treatment program
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP)
- Dual diagnosis treatment program
- Aftercare program
- Alumni program
Reach Out to Archstone Behavioral Health Today
Located in beautiful Lantana, Florida, Archstone Behavioral Health provides a welcoming environment for recovery, focusing on mental health, medication management, and addiction treatment. Our experienced, high-quality staff is here to guide you through the steps of recovery in a kind and supportive environment. Close to the ocean and surrounded by the natural beauty and enviable climate of South Florida, this is the perfect place to rest, recuperate, and get your life back on track. We can be reached online or at 561.631.9478 for you to take the first step on your journey to wellness and recovery.