Are You Addicted to Ecstasy? Find Out If You Have a Problem. Ecstasy (MDMA) has that name for a reason—its high is like no other. When you’re on X, you can party all night without even noticing, totally on top of the world, taking in music and colors and lights and touch. Even though you might not feel so great once you come down—especially if you forgot to drink lots of water to stay hydrated— the high, the ecstasy, still makes you want to come back and do it again. And again. But if you’re reading this, you’re probably asking yourself: Am I addicted to Ecstasy? Can you get addicted to Ecstasy? The answer is yes, you can get addicted to Ecstasy, and if you’re wondering whether you are, then something has probably happened to make you start thinking about it. How can you tell if you’re addicted to Ecstasy? If you’re ready to know the truth, ask yourself these hard questions. Am I Addicted to Ecstasy?
- Have I done things I regret in order to get more Ecstasy or more money for Ecstasy?
- Is Ecstasy affecting my health?
- Has someone broken up with me because of my Ecstasy use?
- Have I lost friends over my Ecstasy use?
- Would I have a hard time getting through the day without Ecstasy?
- Am I just living for my next high?
- Do I neglect other important parts of my life (job, school, hobbies, friends) in order to spend more time doing X?
- Have I stopped spending time with friends who don’t use Ecstasy?
- Has someone told me I have an Ecstasy problem?
- Do I wish I could just quit using Ecstasy?
If you answered “yes” to two or more questions, you might be an Ecstasy addict. If so, it’s important to seek professional help right away. You may be wondering: Where is the best Ecstasy rehab? It’s at Archstone Recovery Center of the Palm Beaches, a state-of-the-art, accredited drug and alcohol rehabilitation treatment facility located in sunny Lantana, Florida. At Archstone Recovery, you’ll be treated like a whole person, with mental, physical, and spiritual care that respects who you are. Because Archstone Recovery is a top-rated facility and is located close to Palm Beach International Airport, our patients come from New York (NY), New Jersey (NJ), Washington, DC, Philadelphia (PA), Baltimore (MD), New England, and all over the United States. You’ll make friends and grow as a person while you learn strategies and new ways of thinking to help you not just get clean, but stay clean even after you leave. Are you ready to quit Ecstasy? If so, contact Archstone Recovery today.