Do I Have a Steroid Problem? The Archstone Recovery Quiz
Steroid use is more and more common among athletes of all ages, from teens in high school right on up to the pros. On many professional teams, athletes are expected to use steroids to compete, and younger athletes imitate their sports heroes. But steroids can be dangerous; they can mess with your body’s normal hormones in ways that can inhibit your sexual functioning and parts, cause terrifying mood swings, and even leave you with brain damage. Unfortunately, it’s not easy to quit steroids if you have become addicted. At Archstone Recovery, our addiction specialists help people answer the question: “Am I addicted to steroids?” Here are some questions to ask yourself to find out if you are addicted to steroids.
- Have I been increasing my steroid use?
- Have I been penalized for using steroids?
- Have I tried to stop using steroids, but couldn’t?
- Have I spent more money than I could afford on steroids?
- Am I hiding my steroid use so people don’t know how bad it is?
- Have my friends or family members told me I need to get help?
- Am I worried that I might be addicted to steroids?
- Have I acted violently while using steroids?
- Am I afraid of what might happen if I try to quit using steroids?
- Are your friends and family afraid of you when you use steroids?
If you answered “yes” to two or more of these questions, you may be addicted. If so, it’s important that you seek professional help.
So where is the best place to get rehab for steroid addiction?
Turn to Archstone Recovery Center of the Palm Beaches. Archstone Recovery is a state-of-the-art drug and alcohol rehabilitation facility in Lantana, Florida, convenient to Palm Beach International Airport. Steroid users from New York (NY), New Jersey (NJ), Baltimore (MD), Washington DC, New England, and all over the United States seek treatment at Archstone Recovery because of its top reputation as a center for steroid rehabilitation. With a range of programs including detox, partial hospitalization, transitional, extended care, and residential, Archstone Recovery is sure to have a steroid recovery program that will work for you. To learn more, contact Archstone Recovery today.